The Gulf Coast Fisherman
2020 Annual Digest
Featuring 12 Months of the
WELLS DAILY FISHING
in printable digital format only.)
NOTICE: Separate Forecasts for the WEST,
NORTH and FLORIDA COASTS will not be offered in 2020.
DAY -DIR -STARTS -ENDS -STRENGTH
Wells Gulf Coast Fisherman, Inc
WELLS DAILY FISHING FORECAST
DAY DIR STARTS ENDS STRENGTH
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
TUE I 05:30am 09:50am Good
1 O 01:15pm 02:35pm Very Weak
O 10:20pm 04:20am* V Strong
GOOD TO MID-MORNING (6)
WED I 06:35am 09:15am Good
2 O 02:15pm 05:25pm(7) VStrong2(8)
EARLY MORN, MID AFTERNOON BEST
1. Day and Date
2. Direction of current.
(I) Incoming or Flooding.
(O) Outgoing or Ebbing.
3. Approximate time that current
will exceed .3 knot
4. Approximate time current will
slow below .3 knot.
5. Prediction of current strength.
6. Overall forecast for the day.
7. * - Current starts previous day.
8. A "1" following strength rating
indicates a lower low tide;
a "2" indicates a higher high tide.