- Number of Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 40 minutes
- 1-Pound Large Gulf Shrimp(13/15 Count) (Peeled and Deveined Tail On)
- 1/2-Cup Olive Oil
- 2-Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2-Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1-Tbsp Tabasco Soy Sauce
- 1-Finely Chopped Jalapeno
- 1-Tbsp Honey
- 1-Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1-Tsp Onion Powder
- 1. Combine all ingredients incuding only the juice of one lime
- 2. Mix well
- 3. Add shrimp and coat evenly.
- 4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, stirring at 15 minutes to make sure
the shrimp are coated evenly
- 5. Place on skewers, and grill on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, turning
- 6. They cook very fast, and when they are pink, they are done.
- 7. Take them off the skewers, sprinkle them with juice from the other
lime, and serve.
- (For more fine recipes visit the www.thesmokerking.com)